zaterdag 7 mei 2022

HOPE YOUR DAY BLOOMS WITH HAPPINESS (2)

For this flower garden card I used a few Lawn Fawn sets: Den Sweet Den, Happy Harvest, Garden Before 'n Afters ad A Bug Deal. 



For the sky I blended two Distress Oxide Inks togethers: Tumbled Glass and Blueprint Sketch. For the grass I used Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover. 



I stamped the images and colored eveything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bears: E31 - E33 - E35/ E00 - E11
Seeds: Y38 - YR07/ G43 - G46
Sunflowers: E57 - E29/ Y15 - Y17/ YG09 - G28
Watering can: Y38 - YR07
Butterfly + caterpillar: G43 - G46/ Y15 - Y17/ Y38 - YR07
Grasshopper: G43 - G46
Worm: E04 - E11
Sand: E57 - E29



I fussy cut or die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. 

I made this to be a Mother's Day card, since my mom's favorite flowers are sunflowers.  



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten