maandag 2 mei 2022

DAD, HAVE A BEARY AMAZING DAY (1)

The new Lawn Fawnatics challenge is now live and it's all about cards for guys. I created this Father's Day card, using Dad + Me. 



I starting by ink blending a gingham pattern. I used Narwhal cardstock, Deep Sea Ink and the Skinny Stripes stencils. I layered this ink blended piece over a piece of Spiffy Speckles, creating two seperate backgrounds.

I die cut the word 'dad' from Moonstone cardstock, using Henry's ABCs die set. I ink blended the letters using Moonstone Ink. The rest of the sentiment was stamped and heat embossed with white embossing powder.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here is a list of all the colors I used for this card:
Bears: E57 - E29/ E11 - E04
Fish: B37 - B39/ B41 - B45
Dragonfly: B41 - B45/ C0 - C3

The little grass blades were stamped in Moonstone and Deep Sea Ink.



I assembled the card and added white highlights with my gel pen. 

Make sure to check out the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for inspiration and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten