donderdag 26 mei 2022

WISHING YOU SUNSHINY DAYS (1)

I created a summer themed birthday card using the Peek a Boo Summer Pals, another peek a boo set in the Avery Elle series. I love those sets.



For the background I ink blended some pink Distress Oxide Inks together: Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick and Abandoned Coral. When it was dry, I added a layer of Yeti Ink on top, using the Rays Stencil from Tim Holtz. 



I die cut a piece of cardstock with the Stitched Simple Wavy Borders. I ink blended this with Broken China and Blueprint Sketch Oxide Ink.



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Floatie: B24 - B26/ RV10 - R81 - R83
Shark: W0 - W3/ E000 - E00
Flamingo: RV10 - R81 - R83/ W0 - W3/ W5 - W7
Dolphin: W0 - W3
Seahorse: Y15 - Y17/ BG53 - BG57
Seagull: W0 - W3 / W5 - W7/ Y15 - Y17





I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. The sentiment was stamped onto a strip of Fog cardstock.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten