donderdag 26 mei 2022

YAY LET'S GO (1)

For this teacher/ school card, I used the new Little Agenda Bus stamp set from Mama Elephant. 



For the background I used the Slimline Cloud Edges stencil from My Favorite Things. I blended with Broken China Distress Oxide Ink. I added some dark and light blue splatter onto the sky with watercolors. 



I trimmed a strip of Narwhal cardstock and ink blended it with Hippo Ink.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Bus + sign: Y15 - Y17/ R05 - R27/ YR04 - YR07/ W0 - W3/ W5 - W7/ B41 - B45
Monkey: E57 - E29/ E04 - E11
Bird: E41 - E43 - E44/ E57 - E29
Cat: W0 - W3
Kangaroo: E31 - E33 - E35
Dog: W3 - W5 - W7



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I used a piece of Raspberry cardstock to stamp and heat emboss the sentiment. 



This is such a fun set in Mama Elephant's Little Agenda collection. 

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten