woensdag 1 januari 2020

SENDING LOVE (1)

Today the Lawn Fawnatics blog shares my Stud Puffin card, in the "Inspiration Board" theme that you still have time to join.


I started by using the Just Stitching Hearts for my background. I used two sizes and ran them through my Cuttlebug. I wanted to do some watercoloring. I used Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feathers Distress Inks for this. I also added some splatter with both colors.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Puffins: C5 - C5/ C0 - C2/ Y38 - YR68
Fish: YR21 - Y38
Grass; YG13 - G07


I die cut the images and added them to my background. I also die cut a banner, using the Fancy Folded Banners die set and Blue Jay cardstock. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto it.

I assembled the card, adhered the panel to a Blue Jay cardbase and rounded off the two bottom corners with my Corner Chomper.


Check out all the inspiration on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us !!!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten