woensdag 1 januari 2020

CRAFTY HAUL (39)

Today I'm sharing all the new stuff I got either from Lawn Fawn, for Christmas or I bought myself over the passed month.


I've been wanting this Fancy Folded Banner die set for a while now, but it was always out of stock. So when I saw it online, I just had to get it. This is perfect for sentiments, when you just want to add just that little extra touch.

On Black Friday, Lawn Fawn had a sale and with every purchase of $ 35 and up, you got this free mini stamp set, which wasn't for sale. It's called I Like Naps and I'm a sucker for sloths. And it will combine perfectly with their other sloth set, Hang in There.

The Just Stitching Hearts die set does exactly what it says: it just does the stitching. Fun to create backgrounds with, especially now with all those love themed cards being made.

The Heart Shaker Gift Tag is something I would probably not have purchased myself, but Lawn Fawn was kind enough to send me this. Not just for Valentine's, but a great die to create tags with for your loved ones.

This Stud Puffin mini set is just the cutest. I love these birds and that sentiment is just too cute. I already created one card with it, that will be on the Lawn Fawnatics blog today. And I think it can work well on its own, but also together with the others sets that are themed beach/ ocean.

The Birthday Before 'n After stamp set was a gift from my parents and it was made to work with the Magic Picture Changer. I can work without it as well and I can't wait to start creating with this fun set.

The Year Seven I just never picked up, but for Christmas my parents got it for me. I can imaging all those fun and bright colors for this piƱata.

I got one Distress Oxide Ink for Christmas, which is the color Broken China. It's a completely new color to me, because I don't own it as a regular Distress Ink.

The Bookworm stamp set from Mama Elephant was a Christmas present from the biggest bookworm I know: my brother. I've had this set on my wishlist for so long, but never got it for myself. Happy that I have it now.

During the Black Friday sale, I also got the Christmas Dreams set. It will take a while to use it for Christmas cards, but it's not only for Christmas cards. I can use it for so much more. And I already have a ton of ideas for it.

During the sale, I got this great basic set, the Woodgrain Backdrops stamp set. If it is like the Gingham Backdrops stamp set, I will definitely use this set a lot.

The new Lawn Fawn release is just fantastic, as always, and I was so happy to receive the Just My Type stamp set from them. I just love every image in this set and I can think of so many ways to use it already. They also send me the coordinating dies and the Reveal Wheel Square Add-On, to create fun reveal wheel cards with the. The template I got myself. The little typewriter pin was also a gift from Lawn Fawn.

To work with the Just My Type set, I got the Love Poems stamp set, which endless sentiments to put in the typewriter. But it would also work very well on other cards or on tags. I wanted the coordinating dies, so I can cut out the papers with the mice on it and the inside for reveal wheel cards.

I gots 2-pack of notebooks, which can be great as gifts if you add a little hand made decoration onto it.

Happy crafting!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten