maandag 20 januari 2020

I CARROT 'BOUT YOU (2)

It's been a while since I used the Magic Picture Changer die from Lawn Fawn. Today I used it together with the Some Bunny stamp set.


I die cut the Magic Picture Changer Elements from Sticky Note cardstock. On only one of them I stamped two carrots from the Rooting For You stamp set. I used Spiced Marmalade and Lucky Clover Oxide Inks. The other piece of the the Magic Picture Changer I will leace blank, so it looks like the bunny started a blank canvas and painted carrots.


For the background and the front of the Magic Picture Changers, I used Spiffy Speckles paper. For the 'floor', I used Kraft cardstock. I stamped the Woodgrain Backdrops stamp onto it, in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I also ink blended the edges a little bit with the same color. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto this piece.


For the frame arount eh 'painting', I used Paper Bag cardstock. For the string and nail, I used Stormcloud and Fake Tan cardstock. Fake Tan and No. 2 Pencil cardstocks were used for the tab to pull.

I stamped the images and colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
090 - Grey + 091 - Light Grey
044 - Deep Green + 041 - Light Green
050 - Yellow
070 - Orange
062 - Dark Brown
072 - Beige
230 - Pale Rose


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added the panel onto a Kraft carbase.

I had this idea in my head, but it turned different than I had inteded. But I'm very happy with the result!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


1 opmerking: