vrijdag 3 januari 2020

I LIKE YOU MORE THAN NAPS (1)

For this love/ friendship themed card I combined the new I Like Naps stamp set with the older Hang in There stamp set, both from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I used Moonstone cardstock. I ink blended the top with Broken China Oxide Ink.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Sloths: E41 - E43/ W0 - W3/ E71 - E74 - E79
Branches: E15 - E18
Leaves: YG11 - YG13 - YG07


I fussy cut all the images. I die cut a cloud a couple of times, that is from the Foursquare Backdrop: Portrait die set. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiemnt onto a strip of Chili Pepper cardstock, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.


I adhered all the images to the background and stamped some swirly lines and the 'zzzzzz...' in Hippo Ink.

I added the panel onto a Cilantro cardbase and my card is done.


This card is fairly simple to create, but it looks so amazing!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten