maandag 6 januari 2020

POPPIN' UP TO SAY... YOU'RE MY BUTTER HALF (2)

For this Valentine's card, I used the Let's Toast stamp set.


For the background, I used Spiffy Speckles paper. I wanted to create the look of a table with a table cloth on it. I took Kraft cardstock for the table and Gotta Have Gingham paper for the table cloth. I added a Stitched Scalloped border to it, to finish it off.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Toaster: BG18 - BG72/ R14 - R46/ Y15 - Y17
Toast: E53 - E55/ E71 - E74 - E79
Knige: C2 - C5
Butter Y15 - Y17/ YR30 - YR31


I die cut the images and added them to my background and table. I stamped the first part of the sentiment onto a Fancy Folded Banner, which was die cut from No. 2 Pencil cardstock. The rest of the sentiment I stamped towards the bottom of the panel.


I accidentaly smooshed some black ink onto the background, so I added some little hearts, which I colored with R14 and R46 markers. And I think they look really good, so it was (as Bob Ross says) a happy little accident.

I added some shine marks onto the toaster and adhered the panel onto a No. 2 Pencil cardbase.

This stamp set is perfect for this time of year.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten