zondag 5 januari 2020

YOU'RE SERIOUSLY THE BEST (1)

I went all out for this scene card. I used so many different Lawn Fawn stamp sets to create it. My main set was Just My Type.


I wanted to create a card with an inside and outside scene. I used the Foursquare Backdrop: Portrait and die cut it from Chocolate Bar cardstock. This is going to be the window in the scene.

I ink blended the sky with Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch Oxide Inks. I die cut some Stitched Hillside Borders from Cilantro cardstock and I ink blended the top edges with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.

I also die cut a piece of Chili Pepper cardstock with the Stitched Scalloped Borders. This will be the curtain for my window.


I stamped the images. I also used images from Keep on Swimming, Love Poems, Winter Village, Tiny Christmas, Holidays Helpers and Christmas Dreams. I colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Desk: W0 - W3 - W5
Trees: G43 - G46/ E31 - E35
Typewriter: W5 - W7/ R14 - R46/ BG72 - BG18
Mouse: E41 - E43/ RV10 - R83
Paper: C0 - C3 - 0
Cats: E31 - E33 - E35/ W5 - W7
Fish: YR21 - Y38 - YR68/ Fish bowl: BG000/ B00 - B12 - B14
Kid: E00 - E11/ W3 - W5 - W7/ BG18 - BG72/ R14 - R46
Dog: E31 - E35
Rug: BG72 - BG18
Houses: W2 - W3 - W5/ R14 - R46/ YR21 - Y38 - YR68/ BG---/ YG41 - G02
Lantarn: YR21 - Y38
Mug: E41/ YG41 - G02


I die cut or fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment onto the paper coming out of the typewriter. I added some dots and highlights with a white gelly roll pen.

It was very time consuming, because of all the coloring and the planning. But it was so worth my time, because I love this scene. I will save this card for someone very special.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten