maandag 20 januari 2020

YOU'RE AWESOME (1)

For this love themed card, I used the Just My Type stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I took a Ballet Slippers cardbase and stamped the heart image onto it in Bubblegum Ink, creating my own pattern paper.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Typewriter: YR21 - Y38/ BG18 - BG72/ W5 - W7
Desk lamp: R22 - R35/ YR21 - Y38/ W2 - W5 - W7
Flowers: YR21 - Y38/ R22 - R35/ BG18 - BG72/ YG11 - YG13
Paper: YR30 - YR31


I fussy cut or die cut the images. I stamped the sentiment onto the two pieces of paper. I also die cut a Fancy Folded Banner from Guava cardstock. On this I stamped the central sentiment.

I adhered the banner with foam tape. I rounded off two corners.


There are so many fun ways to use Lawn Fawn stamps!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten