zondag 19 januari 2020

YOU'RE O-FISH-ALLY AWESOME (2)

For this friendship card, I did some no-line watercoloring. I used the Dad + Me stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started to create all the elements for my scene. For the sky, I ink blended some Broken China Oxide Ink. Simple, with a light hand.


I die cut some grass, using the Simple Grassy Hillside Borders and the Grassy Border die. I ink blended with Crushed Olive and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks. From Fog cardstock, I die cut mountains, using the Stitched Mountain Borders die set. I added snowcaps to them.

I started by stamping all the solid images in the set. The puddle of water I stamped with Forget-Me-Not Ink and Moonstone Ink. The cat tails were stamped in Crushed Olive and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks and Doe Ink. For the little rocks I used Manatee Ink and Hippo Ink. I used Fresh Lavender Ink and Grape Soda Ink for the dragonflies.


The images I will color were stamped in Antique Linen Distress Ink. I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers for coloring. Here are the colors I used:
062 - Dark Brown + 072 Beige + 076 - Medium Beige
090 - Grey + 091 - Light Grey
092 - Blue Grey
043 - Olive Green
021 - Light Carmine
052 - Bright Yellow + 050 - Yellow


I fussy cut all the images (a lot of little details...) and started to assemble the card. I stamped the sentiment in Hippo ink and also added some trails behind the dragonflies, using Manatee Ink.

I'm so happy with this no-line coloring card, with the soft colors and how the scene turned out.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten