zondag 9 april 2017

I PICK YOU (1)

I know it’s a fall stamp set, but the Harvest Mouse set from My Favorite Things can work all year through. I created this love card with these cute mice.


I die cut a rectangle with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things and I also die cut one, that I later die cut the Grassy Border from. I used Distress Inks and my ink blending tool to give the sky and grass some color. For the sky I used Mermaid Lagoon and for the grass Mowed Lawn. I added water drops to the sky and dabbed them off with a paper towel.


I die cut some clouds, with the Simple Puffy Clouds from Lawn Fawn. On the biggest cloud I stamped the sentiment.

I stamped two of the mice onto watercolor paper and watercolored them using the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mice: )52 – Light Grey
Jacket + shoes left mouse: 052 – Bright Yellow
Scarf left mouse + shoes right mouse: 045 – Pale Green Buttons + pants left mouse + sweater right mouse: 081 – Light Violet Branch: 043 – Olive Green
Berries + apple: 022 – Carmine Red
Ears: 026 – Light Pink


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I adhered the panel onto a white cardbase.

I think this card will be nice for a friend, someone you really like or your spouse.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten