donderdag 20 april 2017

HANG IN THERE (1)

For this encouragement card I used the Hang In There stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by stamping the sloth. I used Copic Markers to color the image. Here are the colors I used:
Sloth: E41 – E43 / W2 – W5
Branch: E57 – E29
Leaves: YG11 – G14


I fussy cut the image and set it aside. I went over to my scene. I die cut a circle from Watercolor Wishes paper, using the Small Stitched Circle Stackables. I also die cut some grass with the Meadow Borders dies. To mat the circle on, I took some Beachside paper and die cut it with the Scalloped Circle Stackables.


I adhered all the elements and stamp the sentiment. For the cardbase I took the Minty Fresh Ink and stamped some of the leaves repeatedly. I also used the circle image from Summertime Charm. I adhered the circle onto the cardbase and done is my card.

I just can’t get enough of this adorable sloth!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten