zondag 9 april 2017

WITH LOVE (2)

I created a sympathy card with the Fab Flowers stamp set, from Lawn Fawn


I stamped the flower, leaf and butterfly images with several Lawn Fawn Inks. Here are the ink colors I used:
Yellow flowers/ butterflies: Butter Ink and Sunflower Ink
Coral flowers/ butterflies: Ballet Slippers Ink and Wild Rose Ink
Leaves + butterfly bodies: Manatee Ink and Hippo Ink


I stamped the entire panel and then die cut it with one of the dies from the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables from Lawn Fawn. I die cut another rectangle, with one of the smaller dies from the set. On that small rectangle I also stamped some flowers and butterflies. I also stamped the sentiment, in Manatee Ink.

I die cut a scalloped rectangle from yellow cardstock, with the Fancy Scalloped Rectangle Stackables from Lawn Fawn. I added the sentiment rectangle onto it. I added foam tape to the entire piece and adhered it to the panel. I then adhered the panel to a white cardbase.


Sympathy cards are always really hard to make, because you don’t want to make them too sober or too cheery. I think I managed to balance it out with this color palette.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten