zondag 9 april 2017

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF (1)

For this encouragement card I used the Believe in Yourself stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I’m also sending this creation in for the newest Lawn Fawn challenge.


I die cut a circle frame with the Small Stitched Circle Stackables, from pink cardstock. I kept the inside to use as my background. I also die cut a scalloped circle with the Scalloped Circle Stackables. This I did from a piece of Perfectly Plaid paper. I adhered the pink background circle onto the plaid scalloped circle.

I adhered some acetate to the back of the circle frame and added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins to the card. I adhered the frame onto the panel with a double layer of foam tape. This is the shaker.


After I created the shaker element, I stamped the jackalope and colored him with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Jackalope: E41 – E43
Antlers: E57 – E29


I fussy cut the image. I stamped the sentiment with Mermaid Ink from Lawn Fawn. I cut the sentiment into a small strip with flag ends. I adhered the sentiment to the shaker and then added the jackalope. I took a piece of white cardstock for my cardbase.

Please check out the challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Blog, where the theme is "Interactive cards".


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful design .. I love the colors used ... great inspiration !!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love this super sweet card, Joyce! Your coloring is fabulous! So glad you joined us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen