dinsdag 11 april 2017

CHIRPY CHIRP CHIRP, TRANSLATION HAPPY EASTER! (5)

The last Easter card of the year. I used the Chirp Chirp Chirp stamp set from Lawn Fawn again.


I started on the background. I used two Distress Ink colors to blend onto the background: Peacock Feathers and Mermaid Lagoon. I die cut tow grass borders with the Meadow Borders from Lawn Fawn. I used Mowed Lawn to color them. I used Abandoned Coral to color the tulips.


I stamped the three chicks and added the bunny ears to them. I stamped the Easter eggs and used three Lawn Fawn Inks for them: Mermaid Ink, Butter Ink and Ballet Slippers Ink. The images I colored with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Chicks: Y11 – Y21
Beaks + feet: YR16
Bunny Ears: YR61 – YR02/ YG41 – BG34/ YR00


I assembled the card and adhered everything together. I stamped the sentiment in Manatee Ink.

Today I will be sending all my Easter cards to my family and my closest friends.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten