zondag 9 april 2017

CONGRATS ON YOUR BUNDLE OF JOY (1)

I combined two Lawn Fawn stamp sets to create this baby card. I used Plus One and Love Letters.


I started with the background. I didn’t want this baby card to be just for a girl or boy, it had to be suitable for both genders. So I picked some natural colors, that could be nice for both. I used two Distress Ink colors to blend the background: Shaded Lilac and Cracked Pistachio. I the die cut the panel with one of the rectangles from the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables from Lawn Fawn.

I die cut two cloud borders, with the Puffy Cloud Borders from Lawn Fawn, one from white cardstock and one from vellum. I layered them onto the blended background.


I stamped the images. I used the two birds from Love Letters and the cradle, stork and rattle from Plus One. I color the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Beaks: Y38
Stork: W0 – W2
Beak: Y38
Bundle: Y11 – Y02
Cradle: Y11 – Y02/ YG41 – BG34/ W0 – W2
Rattle: BV000 – BV02/ YG41 – BG34

I fussy cut all the images. As you can see, I only used a few colors for the images.


I stamped the sentiment in Hippo Ink, from Lawn Fawn, and adhered all the images to the blended background. I adhered the panel onto a piece of Perfectly Plaid Rainbow paper and then to a white cardbase.

I will probably send this card to my cousin, who is currently expecting her second child.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten