donderdag 13 april 2017

HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS OUT OF THIS WORLD (3)

For this space themed birthday card (perfect for a boy) I used the Out of This World stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by masking of my panel, with a die cut circle in the middle. I blended the circle with several Distress Ink colors. I used Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin, Peacock Feathers and Wilted Violet. I did this very messy. Then I added Black Soot over top of it. I added some white paint droplets to it, to finish the galaxy background. I removed the mask and set it aside to dry. When it was dry, I die cut it with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables.


I stamped the images. I used the astronaut and two planet. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Skin: E00 – E11
Hair: E57 – E29
Suit: C0 – C2/ R14 – R17/ C5
Red planet: R22 – R35
Green/ yellow planet: YG41 – G02/ Y00 – Y02


I fussy cut the images and adhered them onto the background with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment in Lobster Ink and added the panel onto a piece of Beachside pattern paper.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten