dinsdag 27 september 2016

YOU'RE KINDA PAWESOME (2)

I wanted to create a colorful card using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and the Cat-Itude stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started by stamping two of the cats, the three fish images and the little flower repeatedly onto some watercolor cardstock, that I first die cut with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things. I didn’t stamp them to close together, I wanted some space between all the images. I colored the images with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Orange cat: 070
Blue cat: 031
Green fish: 041
Purple Fish: 080
Red fish: 022
Flower: 050


I adhered the card to a light grey cardbase. I stamped the sentiment onto the same cardstock as I used for the cardbase and cut it into a flag banner on one side. I adhered the sentiment banner onto the card with foam tape.

It’s a very simple card, yet different, colorful and fun.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten