maandag 5 september 2016

WISHING YOU A HARVEST OF BLESSINGS (1)

I used the Harvest Mouse stamp set, by My Favorite Things, for a fun fall themed card.


I started by stamping one of the mouse images, the separate leaves and the largest pumpkin. I colored all the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mouse: C0 – C2
Sweater: G21 – BG93
Vest: Y17 – Y38
Ear: R11 – C0
Red leaf: R29 – R46 – R59
Orange leaf: Y38 – YR04 – YR07
Brown leaf: E71 – E77
Pumpkin: YR15 – YR16 – YR07


I fussy cut the images with my scissors and went over to the background. I die cut a circle with the Double Stitched Circle STAX from My Favorite Things. I added some Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink to it with a mini ink blending took. I then added some water droplets to it, to create a distressed look. I also splattered some Spiced Marmalade and Fired Brick Distress Ink splatters to it.

I stamped the sentiment with Versamark ink on some kraft cardstock and heat embossed it with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow. I cut the cardstock into a flag banner and added some white dash lines to the edges with a white gel pen.


I added the stamped images to the circle with some foam tape and the circle and sentiment banner I adhered to some pattern paper with foam tape. I used the Perfectly Plaid Fall 6x6 paper pad from Lawn Fawn.

I rounded off all the corners with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper and added the panel to a kraft cardbase.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten