woensdag 14 september 2016

HAVE A BEARY AMAZING DAY (1)

For the Lawnscaping Challenge the task was to add texture to your project. I used it in two different ways. I used the Dad + Me stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started on my scene. I die cut a frame from textured cardstock. The scene I wanted inside that frame. I die cut two mountain borders with the Stitched Mountain Borders die from Lawn Fawn. I used two different Distress Inks to color them. I used Walnut Stain and Brushed Corduroy. I added water droplets to it, to add a distressed look. This is the second way I’m adding texture to the card. I also die cut the snowy caps for the mountains as well as grass with the Grassy Border die from Lawn Fawn. I colored the grass with Mowed Lawn and Pine Needles Distress Ink. I added water to this as well. For the sky I used Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink and I did the same water technique here.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. The water and the plants I stamped in Lawn Fawn Inks. Here are the colors and inks I used:
Bears: E25 – E29/ E43
Hat: BG93 – BG96/ B00 – B02
Water: Fish Tank Ink
Plants: Noble Fir Ink and Doe Ink


I fussy cut the images and started assembling the card. I adhered the scene together and added it onto a green cardbase. The textured frame I adhered with foam tape. The water, bears and sentiment I also adhered with foam tape, the rest flat. To add a little bit more dimension, I added a white dash line around the frame.


Please check out the Lawnscaping Challenge.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

1 opmerking:

  1. Super cute card! I really love the scene you created! Thanks for the playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen