dinsdag 27 september 2016

YOU'RE A-MAIZE-ING (3)

Fall has just officially began, so I created another fall themed card. I used the Happy Harvest stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I first wanted to create the scene. I used Distress Inks for the sky. I used my mini ink blending tool to blend two beautiful colors together. I used Abandoned Coral and Spiced Marmalade. I then die cut two hills with the Stitched Hillside Borders dies from Lawn Fawn. I colored them with Distress Inks too, here I used Fossilized Amber and Scattered Straw.


I wanted the corn behind the largest hill, so I marked the hill with a pencil onto the background. I stamped the corn in Doe Ink from Lawn Fawn. I did one layer first. Then I stamped another layer. I used second generation stamping, where I ink up the stamp, then stamp it off onto some scrap paper and then onto the project. This makes the color lighter. I really love the look of this. I stamped the sentiment onto the front his and adhered the hills. The front hill with foam tape, the other flat.

I stamped my images. I stamped the scarecrow, the large pumpkin three times, the small pumpkin twice and two of the crow. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Pumpkins: Y38 – YR16 – YR07/ BG96
Crows: W5 – W7/ YR15
Sweater + hat: R17 – R46 – R59
Pants + band on the hat: B93 – B95
Face: E21 – E11
Nose + Stake: E25 – E29
Straws: E15
Buttons: Y02


I fussy cut all the images and adhered them to the scene. I adhered the scarecrow, the crows and the pumpkins on the front hill with foam tape. The rest flat. I adhered the scene onto some pattern paper, from the 6x6 Perfectly Plaid Fall paper pad.

I just simply can’t create bad cards with this stamp set!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten