dinsdag 27 september 2016

SENDING SMILES (1)

For this encouragement card, I used the Hello Chum stamp set from Avery Elle.


I started by stamping one of the shark images and colored him with Copic Makers. Here are the colors I used:
Shark: C0 – C2 – C5/ W7


I fussy cut the image and went over to the panel. I die cut four frames, with the Stitched Square Scallop Frames from My Favorite Things. I did this four times so I could adhere them together to create a dimensional frame. I used light blue cardstock. I also kept one of the insides. For the inside I used a the Herringbone Bricks stencil from My Favorite Things and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink to blend the color onto the cardstock. I glued the frames together and added the inside.

I took a white cardbase and didn’t want to leave is completely white. I took three Distress Inks, some water and a paintbrush and splattered the color onto it. I used Mermaid Lagoon, Weathered Wood and Wild Honey Distress Ink. Very subtle.


I stamped the sentiment, adhered the frames and the shark inside the frame. I rounded off the two bottom corners with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper and done is this card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten