donderdag 22 september 2016

TRAVEL LABEL (1)

My brother is traveling to South Africa later this month and he needed a label to add to his travel bag. So I created one for him. Because he is going to work with reptiles there, I used the crocodile from the “Critters Down Under” stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I stamped the crocodile and colored him with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Crocodile: BG93 - BG96

I die cut him with my Cuttlebug and went over to the label itself. I die cut a rectangle with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things, from the Perfectly Plaid 6x6 paper pad from Lawn Fawn. I die cut another, yet smaller, rectangle from white cardstock. I wrote the words ‘name’, ‘address’, phone number’ and ‘destination’ to it. I also filled in the info, but for privacy reasons I removed them from the photo.

I adhered the rectangles together and added the crocodile to the label. I laminated the label and punched a hole into the left corner. This way it’s easy to attach to the luggage.


A very quick and easy label, to add to your luggage when you travel.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten