zaterdag 17 september 2016

GOODIE BAG (2)

To stay within the Halloween theme, I created some goodie bags for Halloween, with the Goodie Bag die and the Booyah stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting the goodie bag twice, from Let’s Polka in the Meadow paper from Lawn Fawn. I assembled the goodie bags, which is very quick and easy.

I stamped two of the ghost, turning one of them into a witch and the other into the Frankenstein monster. I added some accessories and faces to them and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Ghosts: C0 – C2
Witch’s hat: V00 – V09/ W2 – W5/ Y17
Broom: E15 – E25/ E43
Monster of Frankenstein’s hair: W5 – W7
Treat bag: YR16 – YR07
Bolts: G14


I fussy cut the ghost and then went over to completing the project. I die cut two scalloped circles, with the Scalloped Circle Stackables from Lawn Fawn, from some orange cardstock. I also die cut two circles with the Double Stitched Circle STAX from My Favorite Things. I added the circle to the scalloped circle and adhered the ghosts onto the circles with foam tape. I also added the speech bubble with boo inside. I adhered the circles to the goodie bag.

To finish it off, I added some green/ white twine to the bag, to close it. These bags are fun to put some sweet Halloween treats inside.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten