woensdag 7 september 2016

WOOHOOO! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY (1)

I decided to use the Chubby Chums stamp set from Paper Smooches for this birthday card.


I used the cow image and stamped it three times towards the bottom of the card panel. I also stamped a balloon (from the Monsters set from Avery Elle) several times. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Cow: C0 – C2/ RV10
Orange Balloon: YR15 – YR68
Green Balloon: BG03 – G14
Yellow Balloon: Y06 – Y08


I stamped the sentiment. The word woohooo is from this set, the second part of the sentiment is from the Party Posse stamp set from Paper Smooches.


I added a white line to the balloons. I adhered the panel to an orange cardbase and rounded off the top corners with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper. I also added some glitter to the balloons with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten