zondag 27 november 2022

MERRY XMAS, HOPE IT'S PAWSITIVELY GREAT (2)

A quick and simple Christmas card, made with the Pawsitive Christmas from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I used Cilantro cardstock. I stenciled with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink and the Snowflakes Background Stencils. I added white splatter with the Gansai Tambi watercolor set. 

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here's a list of the colors: 
Dog: W5 - W7
Cat: W2 - W3 - W5 - W7/ E04
Stockings: R27 - R59



I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed one part of the sentiment onto a piece of Chili Pepper cardstock, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. The rest I stamp directly on the cardbase. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten