woensdag 2 november 2022

WARM WISHES (3)

I'm on the Lawn Fawnatics blog today for the Coffee, Tea and Treats challenge, with this Thanks a Latte Christmas themed card. 



For the background, I used a piece of Gotta Have Gingham Rainbow pattern paper. I added a white frame on it, using the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames. 

I stamped the images from Thanks a Latte and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Mugs: R29 - R59/ BG53 - BG57
Scarf: BG53 - BG57
Marshmallows + cream: E41 - E43
Candy cane: R29 - R59
Beverages: E57 - E79/ E33 - E35



I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn and Black Licorice cardstock. 

I used a white gel pen to add some highlights. 



Stop by the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for inspiration and join us in the challenge!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten