maandag 7 november 2022

MERRY CHRISTMAS (30)

Today is the start of a new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and the sentiment is the star. The giant sentiment dies are perfect for this, and I used the Giant Merry Christmas die, together with the Build-a-Snowman die set. 



For the background I ink blended with Kitsch Flamingo and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Inks. I added snowflakes with Aged Mahogany Oxide Ink, using the Snowflake Background Stencils. 



I die cut all the snowman elements from white cardstock and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Hat: C3 - C5 - C7/ R32 - R35 - R37 - R39
Buttons: C3 - C5 - C7
Scarf: B11 - B13
Earmuffs: C0 - C3/ B11 - B13
Carrots: Y15 - YR04 - YR07
Bow: B24 - B26
Mittens: B24 - B26/ R32 - R35 - R37 - R39
Arms: E55 - E57



I assembled the snowman, added them to the ink blended background and die cut the sentiment, using Metallic Gold cardstock. I adhered the sentiment as well and used a white gel pen to add highlights to the accessories. 

Make sure to visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for inspiration and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten