zondag 6 november 2022

SEASON'S GREETINGS (12)

Today I'm on the Lawn Fawn blog with this Gingerbread Friends card. I used this die set together with the Stitched Teacup die set. 



I used some Knit Picky pattern paper for the background, and Woodgraind cardstock for the ground. 

I die cut everything from white cardstock, so I could color each element with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Gingerbread friends: E33 - E35 - E57
Teacup: G43 - G46/ R39 - R27\
Saucer: R39 - R27
Whipped cream: E41 - E43
Gingerbread decorations: G43 - G46/ R39 - R27
Hat: R39 - R27
Scarf: R39 - R27
Earmuffs: G43 - G46/ C0 - C3
Candy Cane: R39 - R27



I assembled gingerbread people and the cup. I adhered everything to the Knit Picky background. I die cut a banner which I colored in the same greens as the rest. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto this banner.



I used a white gel pen to add highlights to everything. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten