maandag 14 november 2022

CHRISTMAS TAGS (15)

It's Fawny Holiday Week over at the Lawn Fawn blog. I decided to create some Christmas gift tags for this week. I used the Say What? Holiday Critters stamp set and the Scalloped Circle Gift Tag die set. 



For the base of the tag I used Kraft cardstock. For the circle on top I used Let it Shine Starry Skies pattern paper. I die cut some little hills from white cardstock, using the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders die set. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here is a list of all the colors:
Deer: E41 - E43 - E44/ W5 - W7/ W0 - W3/ E00 - E11/ YR21 - YR23/ B21 - B24 - B26
Penguin: W5 - W7/ E41 - E43 - E44/ YR21 - YR23/ B21 - B24 - B26/ W0 - W3
Cat: W3 - W5 - W7/ E04/ YR21 - YR23 - B21 - B24 - B26



I fussy cut all the images and assembled the tags. I stamped the setiment into the little speech bubbles and added some twine to the top of the tags. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten