zondag 6 november 2022

HAVE A VERY COOL CHRISTMAS (3)

I always love penguins for Christmas cards and Lawn Fawn has come out with quite a few penguin stamp sets. I used the following for this card: Penguin Party, Snow Cool and Here We Go A-Waddling. I also used the Car Critters Christmas Add-On stamp set, Large Slimline With Sliders die set and Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders die set. 



For the sky, I ink blended Broken China and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Inks. I die cut the hills from plain white cardstock.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here is a list of all the colors:
Penguins: W3 - W5 - W7/ Y15 - Y17/ R27 - R59/ YG07 - G17/ C0 - C3
Igloos: C0 - C3/C5 - C7/ E57 - E79/ E04 - E11
Snow penguin: C0 - C3/ C3 - C5 - C7/ Y15 - YR04/ YG07 - G17
Street light: Y15 - Y17
Wreaths + lights: YG07 - G17/ R27 - R59
North Pole sign: R27 - R59/ C0 - C3
Bell; T15 - Y17/ E57 - E29



I die cut or fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.  



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten