zondag 6 november 2022

MAY YOUR DAYS BE FURRY & BRIGHT! (1)

For this clean and simple Christmas card, I used the Furry & Bright stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 


I used some Woodgrain cardstock for the background. I die cut one of the circles from the Outside in Stitched Scalloped Circle Stackables die set. I used Let It Shine Starry Skies paper to add behind the circle window. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Dog: E04 - E11
Hat: E57 - E79/ E41 - E43
Scarf: R27 - R59
Bone: E41 - E43/ R27 - R59



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of Chili Pepper cardstock using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten