maandag 5 april 2021

HAVE A VERY HAPPY EASTER (1)

Today is the start of a new Lawn Fawnatics challenge on their blog and the theme is Spring! I create this Easter card, with the Spring Critter Huggers die set and Build-a-Basket Easter die set.



For the sky I used Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and a cloud stencil. 

I die cut the Grassy Border die from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended the blades with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.



The bunny was die cut from Paper Bag, Kraft, Ballet Slippers and Black Licorice cardstock. The basket from Speckled Eggshel cardstock. The carrots, from the Stitched Garden Border die set, were die cut from Fake Tan, Canned Pumpkin, No. 2 Pencil and Cilantro cardstock. 



I assembled the basket, bunny and carrots and added everything to my cloudy background. I used a white gel pen for adding highlights and dots. I stamped the sentiment in Carrot Ink. 

Make sure to visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for the challenge and join us!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten