maandag 26 april 2021

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY (3)

I'm on the Lawn Fawn blog today with this Swan Soirée card.



For the background I used Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink and a cloud stencil. I wanted to create a layered pond. I used two tones of blue from the Watercolor Wishes paper pad. I die cut them with Stitched Hillside Borders or Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Swans: C0 - C2 - 0/ YR21 - YR23
Lotus flowers: R83 - R85
Lily pads + grass: YG00 - YG03
Cattails: YG07 - YG09/ E25 - E29



I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I used Deep Sea Ink for stamping the sentiment. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Adorable!!! Just precious! Love it! (Love the water lily flower crown on the one little swan!)
    Lori S in PA

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen