woensdag 7 april 2021

I'M BLOWN AWAY... BY YOUR KINDNESS (1)

Today I'm on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog with this spring card, featuring the Bubbles of Joy stamp set. 



For the background I used the Bubbles Stencil. For blending I used three Oxide Ink colors: Squeezed Lemonade, Spun Sugar and Shaded Lilac.

I die cut two hills, from Sage Lafe cardstock, using the Stitched Hillside Borders. I ink blended the edges with Evergreen Bough Distress Ink.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. I also used images from Gleeful Gardens. Here are the colors I used;
Mice: E53 - E55/ RV10 - R83/ E000 - E00
Bubbles: Y11 - Y02/ B60 - B63/ RV10 - R83
Flowers: Y11 - Y02/ BG72 - BG18/ Y15 - Y17
Grass: BG71 - BG18



I die cut or fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added highlights and dots with a white gel pen. 

Make sure to check out the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for the challenge and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten