zondag 25 april 2021

SENDING WISHES... FOR A VERY HAPPY DAY (2)

I created this picnic scene with the Crazy Antics stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I also used the mice images from Dandy Day and Bubbles of Joy.



For the scene elements I created three hills. I die cut them from Cilantro cardstock, with the Stitched Hillside Borders. I ink blended the edges with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.



For the sky, I used a cloud stencil and Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. This is my favorite way to create a scene sky.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used;
Mice: W0 -W3/ E000 - E00/ W5
Picnic basket: E25 - E29/ E53 - E55
Blankets: R14 - R27
Flowers: YG13 - YG07/ Y15 - Y17
Food: E53 - E55/ R14 - R27/ Y15 - Y17/ B24 - B26/ BG45 - BG49/ YG13 - YG07/ Y17 - YR07/ G17



I die cut and fussy cut the images and assembled the card.

The sentiment was stamped in Lobster Ink and Versafine Onyx Black Ink. 

I used a white gel pen to add highlights and dots.



I love creating scenes like this, where a lot happens. Time consuming, but worth the investment. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten