zaterdag 3 april 2021

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU TROUBLES... BLOW BUBBLES (1)

For this encouragement card, I used the Bubbles of Joy stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background, I did some simple ink blending with Peacock Feather Distress Ink. I also added some splatter with the same color. 



I die cut this panel with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables dies. 

I stamped the images. I also used images from Rub-a-Dub-Dub and Crazy Antics. I colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mice: C0 - C3/ RV10 - R83
Bubbles: G00 - BG23/ YG00 - YG03
Tub: G00 - BG23/ C0 - C2 - C3 - C5
Shampoo: G00 - BG23/ YG00 - YG03/ C0 - C2 - C3 - C5
Bath mat: G00 - BG23/ YG00 - YG03
Shower: G00 - BG23/ YG00 - YG03/ C0 - C2 - C3 - C5



I die cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Deep Sea Ink.

I used a white gel pen to add some highlights.

I adhered the panel onto a piece of Perfectly Plaid Remix pattern paper. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten