donderdag 29 april 2021

YOU'RE ONE IN A CHAMELEON (4)

A long time since I used the One in a Chameleon stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I decided to combine it with the Hey Lady stamp set, after seeing a YouTube video by Nichol Spohr. 



For the background, I did some simple ink blending with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. I ink blended all the edges of the cardstock, leaving the middle white. And I love this look.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. I also used images from the All the Clouds stamp set. Here are the colors I used:
Chameleon: YG07 - YG09 - G17/ Y15 - Y17/ R14 - R27
Leaves: YG00 - YG03 - YG13
Branches: E53 - E55 - E57
Lady bugs: R14 - R27/ C5 - C7
Sun: Y15 - Y17



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the swirly line and sentiment with Hippo Ink. I also used a white gel pen to add highlights to the images. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten