donderdag 22 augustus 2019

TRICK OR TREAT (3)

The new Lawn Fawn release is out now and I already go a few items earlier from them. I created this Flippin' Awesome card, using the die of the same name with the Spooky Village stamp set.


I started by die cutting all the elements for the Flippin's Awesome parts. The four little scene panels I ink blended using four Distress Ink colors: Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Houses: R46 - R59/ BG93 - BG96/ BV000 - BV02/ W3 - W5 - W7/ E15 - E18/ E33 - E35/ C2 - C5/ Y06 - Y11
Trees: E33 - E35
Pumpkins: Y38 - YR68/ YG13 - G14
Tombstones: C0 - C3 - C5/ YG13 - G14
Kids: Y38 - YR68/ YG13 - G14/ BV000 - BV02/ Y06 - Y11/ C0 - C3 - C5/ E00 - E11/ W5 - W7
Ghosts: C0 - C3 - 0
Clouds: C0 - 0
Moon + stars: Y11 - Y06


I die cut all the images with my Cuttlebug and assembled the Flippin' Awesome part. I added it to a die cut piece of Blule jay cardstock, which was die cut with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables die. I added this to a Kraft cardbase. I added a sentiment to a banner, that comes with the Flippin' Awesome set. I used Chili Pepper cardstock and white embossing powder. For the tab I also used Blue Jay and Chili Pepper cardstocks.


Super fun and easy to make, I will be using both the die and stamps many times I guess.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten