zaterdag 3 augustus 2019

WHEN THE WATERS GET ROUGH I'M HERE FOR YOU (1)

I created this encouragement card with a bunch of Lawn Fawn stamp sets. I used Smooth Sailing, Mermaid For You, Gleeful Gardens, You are Sublime and Get Well Before 'n After.


For the scene, I started by ink blending the sky. I used Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink for this. I die cut a hill, using the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. I did this from Kraft cardstock and added splatter to it with Ground Espresso and Brushed Corduroy Distress Inks and Chinese White watercolor from the Vincent van Gogh watercolor set. For the waves and used Blue Jay cardstock and the Stitched Wave Borders die. I also used the Puffy Cloud Borders.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Lighthouse: R17 - R46/ C0 - 0/ E71 - E74/ C3 - C5/ E74 - E79/ E71 - E74/ Y15 - Y26
Rocks: C0 - C2 - C3 - C5
Fish: Y15 - Y26/ YG41 - G02
Turtle: YG41 - G02/ Y15 - Y26/ G43 - G46
Lobster: R17 - R46
Grass: YG11 - YG13
Clouds: B00 - 0


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Sunflower Ink and adhered the panel to a Mermaid cardbase.

It's a simple look and I love the colors in this card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten