zondag 4 augustus 2019

HAVE A RELAXING BIRTHDAY (3)

For this summer/ beach themed birthday card, I used the On the Beach stamp set and a bunch of other Lawn Fawn stamp sets.


For the scene, I started with the ocean. I used the Stitched Simple Wavy Borders. I ink blended this with Oxide Inks: Cracked Pistachio and Salty Ocean. I added some water drops to it. I created an island with palm trees, using the Palm Tree Border. I used Kraft cardstock for the island and Paper Bag cardstock and Cilantro cardstock for the trees. The leaves I ink blended with Lucky Clover Distress Ink.


I didn't want a blue sky, so I used two red/ pink colors. I used Abandoned Coral and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Inks. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto it, using Lawn Fawn white embossing powder.


I stamped all the images and wanted the bear to look like a polar bear. I thought that was funny, a sun bathing polar bear. I used Copic Markers for all the coloring. Here are the colors I used:
Bear: C0 - C2 - C3 - 0/ E11
Towel: YR21 - Y38/ BG15 - BG18
Drink: E71 - E74 - E79/ Y15 - Y26/ YG11 - YG13
Sun block: YR00 - YR02/ Y15 - Y26/ BG15 - BG18
Jelly fish: RV10 - R83/ V01 - V12
Moon fish: V01 - V12/ Y15 - Y26
Gold fish: YR21 - Y38
Plants: RV10 - R83/ YR00 - YR02/ YG11 - YG13
Rocks: C0 -C3 - C5
Star fish: V01 - V12


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I added some highlights and dots to the images, using my white gelly roll pen. I adhered the panel onto a Apricot cardbase.

Creating beach and ocean scenes are super fun!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten