zondag 25 augustus 2019

CRAFTY HAUL (35)

The new Lawn Fawn release is out and I already got a few of the new products. Some I bought, some I received. Next week I will also share the products I got for my Lawn Fawn gift cards, but this order is still on the way from the US to the Netherlands. So, here is what I got now:


The Spooky Village stamp set was my favorite stamp set from the start. I love creating Halloween cards and I also love the whol village stamp set series. And this is a great addition to my collection.

The Fall Fling Paper pad was send to me by Lawn Fawn. I use pattern paper only so often, but some times you create a card where it fits perfectly. And fall colors are the best!

The Flippin' Awesome die made me so excited. I already made one card with it and it's super easy to create. It is a bit time consuming, but it's worth the time.

For the Build-the-House die set (which is on its way), I got several of the reveal wheel products. Like the Reveal Wheel Build-a-House Add-On, the Tiny Halloween stamp set, Tiny Christmas stamp set and the Reveal Wheel templates.

I love making under water themed cards, so why not for a Christmas card. This Christmas Fishes stamp set is just too cute, love all those images. And what I really like is that you can add various faces to the jelly fish and crab. That's something new, at least for the critters.

The Tree Before 'n After stamp set will work perfectly with the Magic Picture Changer, but also on its own. I already have a ton of ideas, like a card with all four seasons on it. Can't wait to start working with this set.

Lawn Fawn also send met de Ho-Ho-Holidays stamp set, Rooftop Border die and Mini String of Lights die set. All can work so well together. The dies I would probably not have bought myself, but I do like them a lot.

Happy crafting!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten