zaterdag 3 augustus 2019

HOPE YOU HAVE AN AWESOME DAY (3)

For this birthday card, I combined two Lawn Fawn stamp sets: Critter Concert and Upon a Star.


For the scene, I used the Grassy Border die. Which I die cut from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended with Lucky Clover Distress Ink. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment on this border, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. For the sandy hill, I used Paper Bag cardstock and I ink blended it with Ground Espresso Distress Ink. I also used this ink to splatter some drops onto it, together with Chinese White watercolor from the Vincent van Gogh watercolor set. For the sky, I used Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink.


I stamped the big log in Doe Ink and colored it with E41 and E43 Copics.

I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Foxes: E33 - E35/ E00 - E11/ Y15 - Y26
Bunnies: C0 - C3
Bear: E71 - E74 - E79/ E41 - E43/ Y15 - Y26
Owl: E71 - E74 - E79/ E41 - E43/ YR21 - Y38/ C0 - C3/ E08 - E18/ E00 - E11
Bird: R17 - R46
Racoon: W3 - W5 - W7/ W0 - W2 - 0/ Y15 - Y26
Muic stand: C0 - C3 - C5


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I added some music notes to the top of the panel, using Manatee Ink.I adhered the panel onto a Raspberry cardbase.


I hadn't used both sets in a while, so it's fun to revisit them and combine the two.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten