zondag 18 augustus 2019

BONJOUR (2)

For this friendship card, I used the Let's Toast stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I wanted a simple background, so I applied some Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and Cracked Pistachio Distress ink towards the top of a watercolor panel. I added a piece of Gotta Have Gingham paper to the bottom, to make it look like a table cloth.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Toaster: BG15 - BG18/ C0 - C3/ C3 - C5/ R17 - R46
TOast: E41 - E43/ E71 - E74 - E79
Butter: YR000 - E02/ R17 - R46
Knife: C0 - C3
Hat: R17 - R46


I die cut all the images with my Cuttlebug and assembled the card. I added a frame, which I die cut from Vanilla Malt cardstock using the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames.

I also used Kraft cardstock to die cut a speech bubble. I stamped the sentiment in Doe Ink.


Super simple, yet fun!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten