zondag 18 augustus 2019

HI CUTIE PIE (3)

For this fall themed love card, I used several Lawn Fawn stamp sets. I used Pick of the Patch, Jump For Joy, Cutie Pie and Holiday Helpers.


For the background, I used three Distress Ink colors for blending. I used Mustard Seed, Wild Honey and Carved Pumpkin. I added some gold paint, from the Starry Colors watercolor set, in splatters.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Squirrels: E33 - E35
Pies: E41 - E43/ R46 - R59
Pumpkins: YR21 - Y38/ Y38 - YR68/ YR15 - YR04/ YG61 - YG62 - YG67
Leaves: R46 - R59/ Y38 - YR68/ Y15 - Y26
Mugs: C0 - C3 - 0/ R46 - R56/ YG61 - YG63 - YG67


For the swirly lines behind the pumpkins, I used Celery Stick Ink.

I die cut a piece of Kraft cardstock with the Peekaboo Backdrop. I adhered this to the blended background. I added all the images and the sentiment and adhered the panel onto a Kraft cardbase.


As a finishing touch I added some white highlights and dots to the images.

I know it's still summer, but I'm getting ready for fall and Halloween.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten