zondag 21 mei 2017

YOU ARE JAWSOME (1)

With the mini set Duh-Nuh from Lawn Fawn, I created this underwater themed friendship card.


I started by die cutting some watercolor paper with the Stitched Hillside Borders. I’m using them as water and waves this time. I got four pieces and I blended all of them with a different Distress Ink color. From top to bottom I used: Mermaid Lagoon, Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio. I added water to all the pieces and dabbed the drops off with a paper towel.


I stamped the sentiment onto the bottom wave and die cut some waves from one of the pieces, with the Ocean Wave Accents dies.

I stamped the shark, the fish twice and the cluster of bubbles twice. I colored all the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Shark: C2 – C5/ C0
Fish: Y17 – YR68
Bubbles: B00 – BG000


I assembled the card and finished off with some Nuvo Crystal Drops. I used the color Emerald City.

Don’t you just love that sentiment! A real fun underwater scene.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten