dinsdag 9 mei 2017

I'M STUCK ON YOU (1)

For this love card, I used the Stuck On You stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting a panel with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I stamped the flower pot three times in Peachy Keen Ink. From left to right I used the following inks to stamp the cacti and succulent: Freshly Cut Grass Ink, Noble Fir Ink and Minty Fresh Ink. I also added a little flower to the left cactus, using Wild Rose Ink. The sentiment I stamped with Soot Ink. All the inks I used are from Lawn Fawn.


I adhered the panel to a piece of pattern paper from Shimelle’s True Stories paper pad, by American Crafts. I die cut this as well with one of the Small Rectangle Stackables. I added the entire panel to a kraft cardbase.


A very simple and easy to make card, but super fun.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten