dinsdag 30 mei 2017

THANKS YOU'RE ONE OF A KIND (3)

For this thank you card, I used the Bold Blossom stamp set from Altenew. I also used a bunch of products from other companies.


I stamped the flower and leaves (all twice) with Versamark Ink and heat embossed them with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow. I colored the images with the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Flowers: 22 – Carmine Red


I fussy cut all the images and set them aside. I die cut a piece of white cardstock with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things and took the Polka Dot stencil, also from MFT. I taped the stencil over the die cut rectangle and applied Bundled Sage Distress Ink onto the panel through the stencil. I used a light hand mostly, but in some places a pressed a bit harder.

I die cut the word thanks, with the Thanks Word die from Paper Smooches. I used Black Licorice cardstock. I heat embossed the word with Clear Gloss Embossing Powder from Wow. I also stamped a sentiment and heat embossed it with Pearl Gold Sparkle Embossing Powder from Wow.


I assembled the card and added it to a piece of Watercolor Wishes paper. I also added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to the panel with the color Red Berry.

A more classic thank you card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten